The ESNcard is the membership card of Erasmus Student Network (ESN) which means that you can access to all the services offered by the ESN and our partners.
With the ESNcard, you will enjoy thousands of discounts (housing, sport, food, bars, etc.) all over Europe. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to participate in thousands of events (trips, cultural events, sports activities and parties) all year long.
The aim of the ESNcard is to support and give opportunities to international students during and after their exchange.
Who uses the ESNcard?
The ESNcard is used by over 120.000 people per year in 37 countries, and the numbers are growing every year.
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups:
- You have been an international student (e.g Erasmus or any other exchange programme)
- You are currently an international student on exchange
- You are an active member of the ISC VUT Brno
How can you get the ESNcard?
You can obtain it at our Panda point any time during opening hours.
What fields does ESNCard contain?
It consists of several fields; all must be filled in in the process of issuing the card:
- PHOTO FIELD (for a photograph of the card holder; with a photo size of 2.7 cm x 3.7 cm )
- NAME (for name and surname of the card holder)
- DATE OF BIRTH
- HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION NAME
- ESN SECTION (either the issuing section or home section of the card holder)
- COUNTRY (home country of the card holder)
- VALIDITY (it's valid for 12 months since the date on the card)
- CARD NUMBER (unique number of each card)
- BAR CODE AND MAGNETIC BAR
Where can I get discount on my ESNCard?
Czech out esncard.org.