[PAYMENT AVAILABLE IN PANDAPOINT FROM TUESDAY 15th MARCH]
One day trip to the city of Olomouc, which is the second most historical city in the Czech Republic. We will visit Saint Wenceslas Cathedral from 11th century and Archdiocesan museum holding tonnes of interesting artefacts, and more! There will be a nice walk through city’s historical center, including many churches, fountains and very nice astronomical clock. Olomouc main square in also decorated by Holy Trinity Column (UNESCO heritage). When we are done with sightseeing, there are couple of microbreweries serving exceptional beer.
- Meeting at Brno main train station (in the hall) at 6:50 AM
- Train arrives to Olomouc at about 9:00 AM
- Saint Wenceslas Cathedral (entrance included in price)
- Archdiocesan museum (entrance included in price)
- Astronomical clocks ringing show at 12:00 AM
- Holy Trinity column (UNESCO)
- Lunch (included in price)
- Church of Saint Michael
- View of the city from Tower of Saint Moritz's church
- Free program (you can visit museum of modern art for free or some cafes, pub etc.)
- Departure to Brno at around 18:30 PM
Olomouc is a really beautiful historical city of about 100.000 inhabitants and with long history. On small area you can see many beautiful historical buildings. We attached some photos for you :o) We are sure you’ll really like it, you’ll see – let’s try it! :)
- Everyone is invited.